Curriculum Design Philosophy
Our curriculum is developed on the idea of “CHILD” to enable the society and public to understand the key emphases and importance of early childhood education.
Centre： The curriculum focuses on children’s development with adjustable learning content that meets children’s needs.
Home：The school is the second home for children. Children will enjoy learning in this happy home.
Individual：We respect each child’s personality. Every child is born with unique potential.
Learning：Children can develop a love of learning through taking part in play-based learning and free choice activities.
Development：We pay much attention to children’s whole person development.
- each regular routine to children to help them develop the habit of being organised
- Provide children with fun experiences interacting with their peers
- Enhance children’s learning motivation
- Unleash their musical and artistic potential
- Engage children in research activities related to their interests and daily experiences
- Free play and exploration
- A range of activities to enrich children’s learning experiences
- A curriculum that helps children construct knowledge and develop different skills
- Nurture a positive attitude towards life/span>
- Use questions to stimulate children’s thinking and creativity, guide children to express their thoughts and develop their logical thinking skills step by step